Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pittsburgh Eats... Oishii Bento

On Friday my good friend Blake and I decided to go to Oishii Bento to catch up over sushi. I have been meaning to try this restaurant which has won many rewards as Pittsburgh's favorite sushi corner in Oakland. 




The menu offers affordable BENTO, BOWLS, UDON, SUSHI and SIDES with many options for both meat lovers and vegetarians. My pick would be the bentos (espicially the Spicy Pork Bulgogi Bento $7.25) which come with gyoza, noodles, pickled vegetables and choice of kimchi or salad with asian ginger sauce. And for the sushi lover on a budget, I suggest the tempura roll ($6.25)served with a delicious spicy sauce. Although the place gets a little crowded around noon, the second floor is perfect for a late lunch date.



No comments:

Post a Comment